Service and Consulting offered by Plasmetrex
Our Technical Base
- Network analyzers
- Measurement set for RF characterization of main stream tools
- Sensors for RF and plasma analysis
- Diverse RF components and adapters
- Plasma etch tools for customer driven tests
- Special measuring station for ESC studies
- 20 years experience in semiconductor technology and processing
- Extensive knowledge of main stream tools in semiconductor manufacturing
- Deep understanding of plasma physics in etch and deposition tools
- Fault and tool analysis by tool specific RF equipment models for fault detection and process improvement
- Design of customized sensors for better process control in RF sub-circuit and process chamber
- RF and plasma fingerprinting of tools for preventing maintenance
- Re-engineering measures at customer site for maximum RF chamber matching with:
- Calibration of peak voltage measurement point (CCP and ICP)
- Check of matchbox (MB) parts
- Identification of defective RF spare parts (capacitors, inductances, connectors, contacts, housing)
- Measurement and characterization of RF cables without removal from the system.
- Extensive knowledge of common matches, generators, process chambers & ESC
As competent RF specialists we use a lot of high end RF measurement equipment to find solutions for any kind of RF issues.
With the experience and knowledge of the physical processes in the plasma Plasmetrex has earned an exceptional reputation
internationally and is a recognized partner for many companies.