at a Glance
Plasma Process Sensor
Total Process Control Solution
PLASMA PROCESS CONTROL
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
RF TECHNOLOGY and PROCESS SERVICES
Area Uniformity Simulation
DATA MANAGEMENT by HERCULES®
Master is the standard Graphical User Interface (GUI) of Hercules® Plasma Monitoring
Systems for configuration and data visualisation. It can run on any PC
with network connection to the Hercules® systems and can
provide also additional features as a process data base.
Master collects data from various Hercules®
sensors, up to 6 chambers.
please click here:
- Process control through plasma parameters
- Chamber matching
- Fault detection by plasma parameters
- Optimization of conditioning
- Process development
Process Data Base (storage module):
- The HSMS/SECSII interface enables the data exchange
with the fab host. It provides logistical data (Lot Id, Wafer Id,
recipe, etc.) from the host to Hercules®
and sensor data (plasma
parameter) to the host.
- This option can be also used for the connection of
with a fab-wide FDC/SPC or APC solution.
- The storage module can be installed on Hercules®
a seperate PC connected to Hercules via TCP.
- The process data base stores plasma data in a file
based data base.
- The sensor data can be selected by the logistical
data (if available).
Plasmetrex' superior off-line data analysis software
HercView for detailed lot control and HercLotView for long term process
Effective software for collecting data to meet Standards of Quality Management, for example ISO/TS 16949.